The Lodge of Edinburgh (Mary's Chapel) No. 1

The Lodge of Edinburgh (Mary's Chapel) – Carved Oak Doors

Carved Oak Doors

The oak doors were presented to the lodge in 1924 by Bro. Thomas Smailum. Carved details on the doors are the dates 1599 and 1924, also the marks of the following Brethren:
J. Smailum, donor of the doors,
D.L.G. Radford, Master,
A.B. Calder, Secretary,
J. McCrae, designer of the doors.

Structural blue curve
Lodge of Edinburgh Crest
Structural bottom blue curve