Symbolic Diagram cut into Front Wall
At a committee meeting of 6 October 1893, held in the Lyric Club, "The R.W.M. (Dr Dickson) submitted sketches of a design he had invented, to be put up in stone in front of the Hall, and this was approved of.".
Many marks are incorporated into this diagram: the following key details these.
|7||Sec.y||J.A. Trevelyan Sturrock|
|Grand Lodge Office-Bearers|
|13||G.M.M.||Earl of Haddington|
|14||S.G.W.||J. Dalrymple Duncan|
|16||G.Sec.y||D. Murray Lyon|